Cases can be added to Jurisnet from e-Courts as well as manually. To add a new case:
- Click on Add a case at the top right of the Cases page.
- You will be presented with the Case Add Wizard.
- Enter your Court, Case type, Case number and Client information and click Next.
- Jurisnet will check with e-Courts.
- If the case is present in e-Courts, client information will be automatically copied.
- Click Next to add Opposite Party information.
- Add your Opposite Party information.
- Click Next to review your case.
Review and Add your case
- Change Case name if required.
- Select Advocates to assign this case.
- Click Add this case.
Jurisnet tightly integrates with e-Courts by Government of India